Latest must haves from Jewelles

Check out Home Office Furniture for all your living areas indoors and out!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pearls

Hello Darlins!
What a lovely day here. its almost 70, with beautiful sunshine. As I sit here with my laptop you can smell the sweet smell of cut grass and the smell of the balsam pines as the wind gently comes through the woods.



So while I am in this happy mood I listed my favorite earrings ..

Swarovski Pearls on stering silver dangle around a quartz gemstone.
I named this design after the Goddess Aphrodite who brought us mortals pearls and love from the sea.
CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements Crystal Pearls - with a heart of the finest Austrian crystal. These "pearls" are finished with multiple layers of highly luminous pearlescence. The result captures the look of a fine South Seas pearl and combines it with the exquisite craftmanship you've come to expect from CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements
Well Darlins its time for me to play with beads! have the best day ever and make some happy memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment