Latest must haves from Jewelles

Check out Home Office Furniture for all your living areas indoors and out!

Monday, June 15, 2009

you kids amaze me!

Hello Darlins!


I must say you kids amaze me!


just look here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6852577  jewelry out of skateboards!


I love it!


In the last few hours I have seen friendly plastic become jewelry, bottle caps, and old tshirts reused to make blankets!


 I am so inspired I dont know where to start first!


I think maybe the Tshirts. I have a pile of old clothes that are going to the thrift store I think I shall go through them again and see if I can unravel them and make some yarn!


Also i think I may cut some clothes into long strips and make a rag rug for the kitchen. My greatgrandma made them for hers!


Its not a new concept to reuse what ya got for other needs. My greatgrandparents did this everyday to survive.


Now I am gonna look at my cast off items and see what I can reuse them for!


Thank you kids for teachin this ole gal a new trick!


keep on amazin me ok?


have the best day ever and make some happy memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment