Latest must haves from Jewelles

Check out Home Office Furniture for all your living areas indoors and out!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4th of july craft ideas!

My first fun craft come from Familycorner.com


  water bracelets how cute are these? and so much fun!



How about a star garland for your picnic? look how easy it is to make star garland


from our friends at Enchanted learning



turn a plastic milk container into action fun at the picnic! so easy and fun to do!


Ball Catchers ball catcher



man I want to make this for me! I love these to wave around at the parade! and durin the fireworks! star waversyou can find the directions to make these at disney's family fun



I want to see your 4th of july craft ideas!


stay tuned tomorrow same craft time same craft station! till then make some crafty memories!

For a yummy picnic idea ck out my allrecipe.com blog


1 comment:

  1. Great finds!! Love the bracelets in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete