Latest must haves from Jewelles

Check out Home Office Furniture for all your living areas indoors and out!

Friday, May 29, 2009

from the email

Dear Miss Julia
I just graduated from college. I am so depressed. I feel there is no way out of the students loans that I have to start paying back soon, finding my dream job and paying the other bills in my life. What is a young gal to do with so much against her when she is starting out?.. Scared of her future Aggie.

Hello Aggie Darlin,
Warm hugs and gentle smile to ya. Darlin I know how scared and overwhelmed you are feelin right now. so breathe.. Yes I know I said breathe.. now darlin make a plan of action. Can you move back home for a period of time? Can you move in with several friends and split the rent? write out the needs and the possible solutions and the pros and cons of those solutions.. then Darlin put your best boots on and make a decision. Then take the steps to make that decision succeed. Also make some goals for your health and mental heath. A successful person is one that is balanced in mind, body and spirit .. so dont forget to exercise too! And Darlin I promise it always works out. So dont sweat it just walk the path of life and enjoy it!
If you have a question for Miss Julia please email them to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment