Latest must haves from Jewelles

Check out Home Office Furniture for all your living areas indoors and out!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Gothic Rose Jewelry




Hello Darlins from the north country.

Today I want to show you my lovely Gothic Black Rose


Earrings and Necklace.



Gothic Rose earrings



The Roses are handmade by me.



I use polymer clay and form each pedal by hand.



I chose sterling silver ear hooks for a nice easy on and comfortable fit to your ear.



Earrings Measure 2 inches



gothic rose necklace



Silver hoops highlight the roses.




Czech smoke faceted beads bring sparkle to the Roses.




20 inch sterling silver chain with a silver lobster claw clasp.




The Pendant measures 1 ½ inches.



Each comes in a nice white box and is wrapped in tissue paper.


Jewelles Shop is having a Christmas in July Sale of 50 to 70% off of regular retail prices.




Gothic Rose Earring were $12.99 now on sale for $5.99.


Gothic Rose necklace were $28.99 now on sale for $12.99.




Makes a wonderful present for a woman that loves romance or a special treat for yourself! Hey why should your sister get all the good stuff ? Lol




My point is don’t wait till its gone to buy it, this time you be the first!





Jewelles Shop


Have a wonderful day!


Ps did I mention free shipping?















No comments:

Post a Comment